Monday, May 2, 2016

Life Lately

Sorry I was MIA last week. I was busy moving home from A&M! I wrapped up Student Teaching last Friday, had my bachelorette party over the weekend, then packed up and moved home. I have been super busy unpacking, organizing, and spending time with my family. Here are some pictures from my first week back in San Antonio!

My little cousin started playing T-Ball so I went to practice and two games this week! #gocubs



Mom and I did a little shopping and I picked up this gingham dress at TJ Maxx. I wore it to church yesterday! 


I also got these nude flats from Nordstrom Rack. They are super comfy and trendy! The weather has been INSANE in San Antonio the last few weeks. It has hailed 3 times and rains every other day. This crazy weather has really cut into our swimming time, but that hasn't stopped us from spending as much time as possible outside. 


I have been making monograms like crazy. This week I hit 800 sales! I am in the process of adding a few new things (the font pictured in LCR) on the Etsy shop. If you need a monogram, and who doesn't need more monograms, check out my Etsy shop The Preppy Type.  


Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

1 comment: